A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
Situated Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity
To Lisburn Road With Local Shops, Restaurants And Public Transport
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Lisburn Road With Local Shops, Restaurants And Public Transport Routes
- Lounge With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Extended And Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Two Bedrooms (Master With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Yard To The Rear With Sheltered Area With Ideal Gas Fired Boiler
- Bark Set Flowerbed To Front With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Yale Alarm System
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 13' 5" (4.19m X 4.09m)
Measurements taken to widest points. PVC double glazed entrance door. Staircase. Storage under stairs. Tiled floor.
EXTENDED AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB 15' 10" X 13' 3" (4.82m X 4.05m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 9' 8" (3.76m X 2.95m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robes with fitted interior.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 6' 11" (3.11m X 2.11m)
White Suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Enclosed rear yard with sheltered area with Ideal gas fired boiler. Door to Alleyway. Bark set flowerbed to Front with paved path to Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn Road turn onto Tates Avenue
Turn left onto Ebor Street
At the end of the road turn right
Number 94 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.