An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Feature Pine And Slate Fireplace / Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Patio Door
- Three Bedrooms And Floored Roofspace
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 17' 2" X 12' 6" (5.22m X 3.82m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Feature pine fire surround with slate tiled inset and hearth. Coving. Glazed double doors leading to Dining Area and kitchen.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 5" X 10' 2" (5.91m X 3.09m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Marble effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint double oven and Zanussi ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood above. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to patio and rear garden. PVC double glazed door leading to driveway.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 10' 1" (3.68m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 5" X 8' 10" (4.70m X 2.70m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 10" (3.10m X 2.07m)
large Velux window. Access to eaves storage.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Exclusive cul de sac location. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Good sized and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank and oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all sys-tems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry proceed along Hammond Road, turn right into Old Road and then turn left into Willow Lodge, take second right into cul de sac, number 57 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.