A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Coal shed. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with path to Entrance Door. Gravel set area.
Shower area with electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (3): - 3.1m (10'2") x 2.84m (9'4")
Measurements to include built in storage.
BEDROOM (2): - 3.71m (12'2") x 3.21m (10'6")
Measurements to include built in storage and hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): - 4.23m (13'11") x 2.7m (8'10")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door to Rear.
LOUNGE: - 4.04m (13'3") x 3.63m (11'11")
Mahogany entrance door with side panel. Storage under stairs.
From Longstone Street continue onto Moira Road. Turn right onto Drumlough Gardens then take the first right onto Moira Road. Number 130 is on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Tiled Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Storage)
- Shower Room With Shower Area With Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Path To Entrance Door
- Solid Fuel Heating System
- Mahogany Frame Single Glazed Windows
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.