An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with private aspects. Raised timber decking area. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house with condensing type oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in paving with bark set flower beds and tarmac driveway.
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled corner bath with Triton electric shower over. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Laminated tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.6m (8'6") x 2m (6'7")
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): - 4.37m (14'4") x 2.51m (8'3")
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.52m (11'7") x 3.13m (10'3")
Built in robe with fitted interior. Hotpress.
PVC double glazed door to Rear. Laminated tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED - 4m (13'1") x 3.41m (11'2")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls.
LOUNGE: - 4.09m (13'5") x 3.88m (12'9")
Wood burner stove on granite hearth. Laminated timber floor.
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
From Moira Road turn onto Gravelhill Road. Turn left onto Campbell Court. Number 14 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burner Stove On Granite Hearth And Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Rear Hallway With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear And Laminated Tiled Floor
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Private Aspects And Raised Timber Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Paving With Bark Set Flowerbeds And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.