A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property
Front garden laid in lawn with hedge surround. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Carparking space. Rear patio area. Boiler store with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mira electric shower with folding shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): - 8'4" (2.54m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
BEDROOM (2): - 11'6" (3.51m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Built in robe. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (1): - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/SPACIOUS DINING AREA WITH RA - 19'4" (5.9m) x 11'10" (3.6m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Blanco bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint double oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated Belling slimline dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio area. Cast iron fireplace with slate tiled hearth. Picture rail. Cornice.
LOUNGE: - 13'11" (4.24m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Measurements taken into bow window. Feature pitch pine fire surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Plaster cornice. Picture rail. Oak laminated timber floor.
Hardwood panelled entrance door with leaded and etched glazing. Original tiled floor with centre features. Cloaks storage area. Plaster cornice. Storage space under stairs.
From Longstone Street turn into Warren Gardens, Warrenmount is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property
- Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops, Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Original Tiled Floor And Cloaks Storage Area
- Lounge With Feature Cast Iron Fireplace, Plaster Cornice And Bow Window
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Spacious Dining Area With Patio Doors
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Hedge Surrounding
- Rear Garden And Car Parking Space
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.