A Most Impressive And Well Presented Linked Detached Property Enjoying A Superb Cul De Sac Setting Within This Most Convenient And Popular Residential Location
GARAGE: - 16'9" (5.1m) x 8'2" (2.5m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Warmflow condensing type oil fire boiler. PVC double glazed window. PVC pedestrian door.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs and flowerbeds. Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs in beds. Brickset pavior patio area. Outside tap. PVC oil storage tank.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled shower bath with curved shower screen with mixer tap and shower attachment and Mira electric shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Feature marble effect wall and floor tiling. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): - 9'11" (3.01m) x 6'7" (2m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (1): - 13'5" (4.08m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Built in robe. Hotpress.
FITTED KITCHEN: - 12'2" (3.72m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Concealed extractor. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
CONSERVATORY: - 11'2" (3.41m) x 9'10" (3m)
Double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Delightful aspects over rear garden.
DINING ROOM: - 12'2" (3.72m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to large PVC double glazed conservatory.
LOUNGE: - 13'1" (3.98m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Feature polished marble fire surround with polished granite hearth and cast iron inset. Oak laminated timber floor. Archway to dining room.
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Woodland Park, turn left into Woodview Crescent number 72 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Linked Detached Property Enjoying A Superb Cul De Sac Setting Within This Most Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- Lounge With Feature Polished Marble Fireplace And Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Dining Room With Oak Laminated Timber Floor And Sliding Door To Conservatory
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Patio Doors And Delightful Aspects Over Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen With Granite Effect Work Surfaces And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite, Mira Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden With Mature Shrubs And Patio Area
- Garage With Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.