A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Family Home Occupying A Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Exclusive And Popular Residential Location
Enclosed garden to Rear laid in pavior brick. Raised decking area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Garden to Front laid in lawn with flower beds laid in bark. Tarmac driveway with parking area.
DETACHED GARAGE: - 6.06m (19'11") x 3.03m (9'11")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Bath tub with centremount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor. Separate hotpress.
BEDROOM (4): - 2.72m (8'11") x 1.86m (6'1")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.82m (9'3") x 2.8m (9'2")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): - 3.99m (13'1") x 2.88m (9'5")
Measurements taken at widest points.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.82m (12'6") x 3.23m (10'7")
Built in robes with sliding doors and fitted interior. Laminated timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: - 5.8m (19'0") x 3.12m (10'3")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed French doors to Rear Patio Area.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED - 5.38m (17'8") x 4.72m (15'6")
Measurements taken at widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect polished round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Open plan to Family Room. Double glazed door to Rear.
LOUNGE: - 3.98m (13'1") x 3.86m (12'8")
Cast iron and tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Laminated timber floor.
Double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
From Moira Road turn into Gravelhill Road. Take the second right into Gravelhill Court. Number 4 is straight ahead.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Family Home Occupying A Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Exclusive And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron And Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Family Room With PVC Double Glazed French Doors To Rear Patio Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite And Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite Including Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Pavior Brick With Raised Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway With Parking Area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.