A Most Outstanding And Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
Enclosed rear garden. Pavior brick set patio area. Artificial grass area. Paved patio area. Raised lawn. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with paved path to Entrance Door. Pebble dash driveway.
GARAGE: - 16'8" (5.07m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Light and power. Up and over door.
White suite. PVC panelled bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (3): - 9'9" (2.98m) x 6'5" (1.95m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
BEDROOM (2): - 10'6" (3.19m) x 9'4" (2.85m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (1): - 13'3" (4.05m) x 9'3" (2.81m)
Two built in storage cupboards.
UTILITY AREA: - 7'3" (2.22m) x 7'1" (2.17m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Worcester gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. PVC composite double glazed door to Rear.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: - 13'2" (4.02m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Store.
DINING AREA: - 11'9" (3.59m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
LOUNGE: - 13'0" (3.95m) x 9'11" (3.01m)
PVC composite double glazed entrance door with side panels. Storage under stairs.
From Moss Road turn onto Hillview Avenue. Follow the road to the right then turn first left onto Mountview Drive. Number 90 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Outstanding And Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Utility Area With PVC Double Glazed Composite Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Pavior Brickset Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Pebble Dash Driveway
- Garage With Light And Power
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.