A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
Hardwood panelled entrance door with leaded and stained glass windows. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Staircase with hardwood spindled balustrade, handrail and newel post.
LOUNGE: - 4.15m (13'7") x 3.7m (12'2")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Wall light points.
DINING ROOM: - 3.4m (11'2") x 3.02m (9'11")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
EXTENDED KITCHEN: - 3.86m (12'8") x 3.6m (11'10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with oak doors. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Hotpress. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): - 3.2m (10'6") x 2.9m (9'6")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): - 4.01m (13'2") x 3.56m (11'8")
Built in robe. Access to Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (2): - 3.97m (13'0") x 2.61m (8'7")
Built in robe. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Access to Eaves storage.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs in bark beds. Brickset paved path and steps. Driveway. Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: - 5.35m (17'7") x 3m (9'10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
From Moss Road turn into Greenburn Park, number 22 is on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Extended Kitchen With Excellent Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Detached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.