A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
DETACHED GARAGE AND STORE: - 6.63m (21'9") x 2.7m (8'10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature tree and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Spacious and enclosed rear garden with private aspetcs. Laid in lawns with mature shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
Landing area with small Velux window.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY BATHROOM:
Panelled bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail with anthracite finish.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.99m (9'10") x 2.98m (9'9")
BEDROOM (2): - 4.28m (14'1") x 3.47m (11'5")
BEDROOM (1): - 3.58m (11'9") x 3.2m (10'6")
Access to Eaves storage. Open plan to shower area with walk in shower enclosure. Thermostatic shower wiht glass screen. Stone effect tiled floor. Adjoining WC with vanity unit with wash hand basin and monostyle mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Stone effect tiled floor.
NEWLY FITTED AND LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Tiled shower cubicle with glass door. Over head drencher shower and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap and mirror splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Stone effect tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM (4): - 3.38m (11'1") x 3.33m (10'11")
PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM/DINING AREA AND LUXURY FITTE - 9m (29'6") x 4.2m (13'9")
Measurement taken into both bay windows. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor. Open plan and luxury fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Authentic Formwood laminated work surfaces and dining bar. Composite single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Rangestyle cooker with 5 ring gas hobs. Extractor hood in glass canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed back door.
LOUNGE: - 4.31m (14'2") x 3.32m (10'11")
Original tiled fireplace with painted surround and slate effect tiled hearth. Coving.
Panelled entrance door. Stone effect tiled floor.
From Lisburn proceed along Belfast Road and continue into Queensway, number 141 is on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Extensively Renovated and Upgraded Throughout To Include New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Decoration And Flooring
- Entrance Hall With Stone Effect Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Original Fireplace
- Separate Living Room Or Forth Bedroom With Patio Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Luxury Shower Room On Ground Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Family Room And Dining Area Plus Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With Range Style Cooker
- Optional 3 Or 4 Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Shower En Suite)
- Newly Fitted Luxury Bathroom To First Floor
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space To Front
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.