An Excellent Building Site With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside Towards Mourne Mountains And Slieve Croob
From Lisburn proceed along Saintfield Road, turn left towards Temple and at Ballymacbrennan turn left towards Carryduff, site is approximately 0.8 mile on right. To view the site we recommend parking in the yard area at number 270 Comber Road, the site is in the field behind the sheds, as shown on the site map.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- An Excellent Building Site With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside Towards Mourne Mountains And Slieve Croob
- The Site Extends To Approximately 1 Acre To Include Private Lane To Entrance
- Outline Planning Permission Has Been Granted For One Dwelling With Garage
- Please note, site boundary map is not to scale and for guidance only
- Highly Desirable Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Carryduff, Hillsborough, Drumbo And Belfast
- A Superb Opportunity To Build A Most Impressive Country Home In A Prime Rural Location
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.