An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools For All Ages
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: - 3.7m (12'2") x 3.39m (11'1")
Decorative wooden and tiled fireplace with open fire. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED - 4.7m (15'5") x 3.09m (10'2")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect polished round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs with light and power. Store.
Low level unit. Granite effect polished round edge work surface. Vented for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.87m (12'8") x 2.52m (8'3")
BEDROOM (2): - 3.1m (10'2") x 2.44m (8'0")
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.98m (9'9") x 2m (6'7")
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Wood panelled bath with Triton electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with bark set flowerbed . PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Driveway to front with gravel set area and paved path to pavior brickset porch area.
From Knockmore Road turn onto Knockburn Drive. Turn right into Knockburn Crescent. Number 5 is on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Decorative Wooden And Tiled Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Rear Porch With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Bark Set Flowerbed
- Driveway To Front With Gravel Set Area And Paved Path To Pavior Brickset Porch Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.