A Most Attractive And Traditional Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Area
ATTACHED GARAGE: - 7.55m (24'9") x 2.8m (9'2")
Measurements taken to mid point. Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Well screened front garden with mature trees and shrubs in beds. Pavior brick set driveway and parking area with double gates. Extensive rear gardens with private and south westerly aspects. Well stocked with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Pavior brickset patio area.
Panelled bath with mixer tap. Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Wash hand basin (damaged) with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.41m (7'11") x 1.95m (6'5")
BEDROOM (2): - 3.84m (12'7") x 3.35m (11'0")
Plaster cornice. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.8m (12'6") x 3.6m (11'10")
Plaster Cornice. Picture rail.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
EXTENDED AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: - 5.84m (19'2") x 4.86m (15'11")
Measurements taken to widest points. Excellent range of built in units. Solid wood strip work surfaces and drainer. Belfast style ceramic sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Kenwood range style oven with ceramic hob. Extractor hood in canopy above. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to patio and extensive rear garden. Feature sloping ceiling with recessed spotlights and Velux type window.
FAMILY ROOM: - 3.72m (12'2") x 3.42m (11'3")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Original oak surround. Exposed beamed ceiling. Picture rail. Glazed double doors leading to Kitchen/Dining area.
LIVING ROOM: - 4.18m (13'9") x 3.85m (12'8")
Measurements taken into bay window. Painted original fire surround with tiled inset and hearth. Plaster cornice. Picture rail. Ceiling rose.
Original panelled entrance door with leaded and stained glass windows. Original tiled floor. Plaster cornice. Staircase with oak spindled balustrade and hand rail. Cloaks storage under stairs with light.
From Lisburn City centre proceed along Magheralave Road past Friends School, number 26 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Attractive And Traditional Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Area
- Within Walking Distance Of Lisburn City Centre, Excellent Schools And Lisburn Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Original Entrance Door With Leaded And Stained Glass, Tiled Floor And Staircase
- Living Room With Bay Window And Original Fireplace
- Family Room With Glazed Double Doors Leading To Dining Area And Kitchen
- Extended And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Style Oven And Patio Door
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Well Screened Front Garden With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Pavior Brickset Driveway And Parking Area With Double Gates
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.