An Excellent First Floor Apartment Situated Within This Small Cul De Sac
- An Excellent First Floor Apartment Situated Within This Small Cul De Sac Location
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge/Dining Area With Open Plan To Kitchen
- Kitchen With Private Outlook
- One Bedroom With Built In Robe And Private Outlook
- Bathroom With White Suite And Aqualisa Shower Plus Heated Towel Rail
- Store Room With Light And Window
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Entrance Door
- Economy 7 Heating
- Communal Carparking Area
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Circular porthole window. Stairs leading to first floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 12' 4" X 9' 9" (3.75m X 2.98m)
Economy 7 storage heater. Open plan to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" X 4' 11" (2.98m X 1.50m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Private outlook.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 8' 2" (3.90m X 2.50m)
Measurement to include built in robe and hotpress. Economy 7 storage heater. Private outlook.
White suite. Panelled bath. Aqualisa electric shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Low flush wc. Heated towel rail.
Window and light.
Communal car parking area.
At present, there is a service charge of £53 per month, this includes buildings insurance, communal maintenance/repairs and ground rent, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the charge and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Grand Street turn into Grand Court, number 14 is at the end of the cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.