A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
- A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
- Highly Desirable And Convenient Location Within This Much Sought After Development For The Over 55's
- Entrance Hall With Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Patio Door And Sandstone Fireplace With Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Two Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes With Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Tiled Shower Room
- Paved And Enclosed Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazing
Panelled entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 17' 1" X 13' 9" (5.21m X 4.18m)
Sandstone fireplace with coal effect gas fire (not tested). Tiled hearth. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to paved patio area. Glazed door leading to entrance hall.
KITCHEN: 10' 4" X 7' 3" (3.16m X 2.22m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 10' 2" (3.27m X 3.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 8' 6" (3.00m X 2.60m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Wall mirror with lighting. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Storage unit with sliding mirror doors.
Walk in cloaks storage cupboard with light. Separate built in robe off hallway.
Paved and enclosed patio area with outside light and tap.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Garvey Court, number 5 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.