A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Second
Floor Apartment With Balcony Within This Popular And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Second Floor Apartment With Balcony Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Laminated Timber Floor And Store With Worcester Gas Fired Boiler
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area With Laminated Timber Floor And PVC Double Glazed Door To Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior And Sliding Doors
- Modern Fitted Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent C79 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Store with Worcester gas fired boiler.
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 21' 8" X 14' 11" (6.60m X 4.54m)
Laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed door and side panel leading to large balcony with galvanized railing. Open plan to kitchen.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 10' 4" X 7' 9" (3.15m X 2.37m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to balconnette with galvanized railing.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 0" X 9' 10" (3.05m X 3.00m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in robe with fitted interior and sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 9' 10" (3.03m X 2.99m)
Built in robe with fitted interior and sliding doors.
MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
Please note, a service charge of approximately £50 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Ballinderry Road, turn right into Woodbrook
Turn left into Woodbrook Green
Number 23 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.