A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within
This Highly Desirable Residential Area Convenient To Excellent Schools And Local
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Area Convenient To Excellent Schools And Local Shops
- Lounge With Polished White Granite And Slate Fireplace With Multi Fuel Stove
- Separate Family Room
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Luxury Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Grohe Shower
- Roofspace With Light And Power
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With New Worcester Combi Boiler Fitted October 2019
- Spacious Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Large Timber Shed Included
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Except French Doors)
PVC entrance door and double glazed side panels. Coving. Storage under stairs with newly fitted Worcester gas fired boiler.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 6" X 11' 0" (3.51m X 3.35m)
LOUNGE: 12' 7" X 10' 11" (3.83m X 3.33m)
Feature polished white granite fireplace with slate inset and multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Built in shelves and units. Cornice. Recessed spotlights.
KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 10' 3" X 7' 7" (3.12m X 2.30m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Neff double oven and Neff induction hob. Concealed extractor hood. Integrated Miele dishwasher. Integrated Neff fridge freezer. Plumbed for integrated washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 11" (3.81m X 3.33m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 10' 11" (3.48m X 3.32m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 7' 7" (2.50m X 2.30m)
SPACIOUS LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Grohe thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Hotpress.
Wooden folding ladder. Large roof window. Light and power.
Front garden with gravel bed. Driveway and parking space. Spacious and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn,Timber deck area, Outside tap and light.
Large timber shed.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Harmony Hill, then turn left into Riverside Drive, number 12 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.