A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite And Separate Built In Cloaks Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Limestone Effect Fireplace and Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Patio Door To South Facing Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Gravel Driveway
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Patio Area
- Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Hardwood panelled entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Walk in cloakroom.
Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 18' 4" X 12' 0" (5.60m X 3.67m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Feature limestone effect fire surround with ornate details and corbels. Slate inset and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Two arched windows.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLAINCES: 20' 2" X 7' 10" (6.15m X 2.38m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in canopy above. Integrated fridge. Glazed cabinets with spotlights. Under unit lighting. Granite effect splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to south facing patio and garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 11' 11" (4.32m X 3.63m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 7' 10" (3.19m X 2.38m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 6" X 7' 10" (2.90m X 2.38m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Front garden laid in lawn. Gravel driveway. Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in lawn and paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 18' 10" X 9' 2" (5.73m X 2.80m)
Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Limetree Avenue, proceed to roundabout and turn right into Limetree Lodge, number 6 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.