A Most Impressive And Substantial Detached Residence Set In Spacious And
- A Most Impressive And Substantial Detached Residence Set In Spacious And Mature Grounds
- Distinctive Landmark Property Retaining Most Of It's Original Features To Include Plaster Cornices And Corbles, Panelled Internal Doors, Period Panelling, Skirting Boards, Door Architraves And Sash Windows
- Highly Desirable And Convenient Location Close To Lisburn City Centre, Excellent Schools For All Ages And Local Shops
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Original Entrance Door And Glazing
- Drawing Room With Large Bay Window And Feature Marble Fire Surround
- Dining Room With Large Bay Window And Separate Family Room
- Spacious Study With Plaster Cornice (This Room Could Be Used As Bedroom Or Reception Room)
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Oil Fired Aga Range
- Spacious Utility Room And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Five Bedrooms (Two With En Suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Extensive Setting Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Large Garage With Remote Control Roller Door And Loft Store / Carport
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Please Note, The Property Is Currently Used As A Bed And Breakfast
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
Panelled entrance door with leaded and stained glass windows and side panels. Plaster cornice. Original staircase with spindled balustrade and mahogany handrail and newl post. Storage under stairs.
DRAWING ROOM: 16' 7" X 13' 2" (5.05m X 4.01m)
Measurement taken into large bay window with original panelling. Plaster cornice. Feature marble fire surround with tiled inset and hearth.
DINING ROOM: 15' 11" X 13' 6" (4.85m X 4.12m)
Measurement taken into large bay window with original panelling. Plaster cornice. Picture rail.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 6" X 12' 10" (4.11m X 3.91m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Plaster cornice. Picture rail.
STUDY/BEDROOM/RECEPTION ROOM: 13' 2" X 11' 9" (4.02m X 3.57m)
Plaster cornice. The wall between this room and the drawing room was added by the present owners and could be removed to make the drawing room larger.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 13' 1" X 12' 11" (4.00m X 3.94m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit. Oil fired Aga range with two ovens. Separate ceramic hob. Extractor canopy.
SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM: 12' 11" X 7' 10" (3.94m X 2.40m)
Range of built in units. Franke bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Oil fired boiler. Integrated oven.
Low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Built in cupboard.
Plaster cornice. Feature etched and stained glass sash window.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 13' 1" (4.34m X 4.00m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira event electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 6" X 12' 11" (4.12m X 3.93m)
Measurement to include built in robe. Pedestal wash hand basin. Plaster cornice. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 5" X 12' 10" (4.10m X 3.91m)
Pedestal wash hand basin. Plaster cornice. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 1" X 11' 7" (4.00m X 3.53m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Plaster cornice.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira event electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (5): 13' 1" X 8' 1" (4.00m X 2.46m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate large walk in hotpress.
Extensive setting with mature gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawns with mature trees and well stocked shrub beds. Tarmac driveway with dual entrances and double gates leading to North Circular Road and Antrim Road.
LARGE GARAGE WITH LOFT: 27' 8" X 14' 7" (8.43m X 4.44m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Steps to floored loft storage.
ENCLOSED CAR PORT:
Roller shutter door. PVC oil storage tank. Yard area with quarry tiles and two adjoining store rooms.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn city centre proceed along Antrim Street towards Antrim Road, 44 North Circular Road is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.