A Spacious And Well Presented First Floor Apartment Occupying A Prime
Location Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential Area
- A Spacious And Well Presented First Floor Apartment Occupying A Prime Location Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Wood Tiled Floor And Ebony Black PVC Entrance Door
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area And Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Units And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- One Car Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler
- Ebonised Black PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent B81 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- A Most Impressive And Ideal Starter Home, Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Black PVC double glazed entrance door. Wood effect tiled floor.
Hall with built in cloaks storage cupboard and airing cupboard with radiator.
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND LUXURY KITCHEN: 23' 2" X 13' 9" (7.05m X 4.20m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
Range of high and low level units. Blanco single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood in stainless steel canopy and stainless steel splashback. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Built in cupboard with gas fired combi boiler. Tiled floor and recessed spotlighting in kitchen area.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 9' 10" (3.95m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 10" (3.00m X 3.00m)
Access to roofspace storage.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled splashback and mirror with backlighting. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
One car parking space. Please note there is a service charge of £430 per annum (at present) this is to cover maintenance to communal garden, window cleaning and insurance.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Mornington Avenue, turn left into Mornington Gardens, number 14a is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.