A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious
End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Patio Door To Rear Garden
- Dining Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Family Room With Fireplace And Laminated Timber floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Study With Built In Units / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows
- A Rare Opportunity To Acquire Property In This Small And Exclusive Cul De Sac Location, Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Heather brown tiled step. Porch light.
Hardwood panelled and glazed entrance door with double glazed side panel. Oak lamainated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Oak laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 18' 9" X 10' 10" (5.71m X 3.31m)
Attractive mahogany fire surround with marble inset and hearth. Cornice. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to rear garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 10" X 8' 10" (3.60m X 2.70m)
Tiled Fireplace and hearth. Oak laminated timber floor.
DINING ROOM: 11' 10" X 8' 11" (3.60m X 2.71m)
Oak laminated timber floor.
STUDY: 9' 2" X 6' 6" (2.80m X 1.98m)
Range of built in furniture with drawer units and cupboard. Oak laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 18' 1" X 10' 7" (5.50m X 3.22m)
Range of high and low level units. Oak effect round edge work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Under unit lighting. Extractor hood in canopy. Pine ceiling with spotlights. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 8" X 10' 10" (5.38m X 3.31m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include range of built in robes. Large Velux window with panoramic views over Lagan Valley to Stormont.
BEDROOM (2): 17' 9" X 10' 6" (5.40m X 3.20m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Panoramic views over Lagan Valley to Stormont.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 11" X 8' 1" (3.62m X 2.46m)
Oak laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.63m X 2.72m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Oak laminated timber floor.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Large Velux window with panoramic views to Stormont. Slate effect floor covering. Tiled walls. Separate large hotpress.
Exclusive end of cul-de-sac setting with front and side gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Good sized and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with gravel areas and shrub beds. Paved patio areas. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 9" X 11' 0" (5.72m X 3.35m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road, turn into Belmont Road and then right into Sheridan Park, number 5 is at the end on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.