An Attractive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient
- An Attractive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Porch With Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Stone And Tiled Fireplace
- Dining Area Extended To The Rear
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes And Two With Built In Storage)
- Detached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Outside Store With Light And Power
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden With Private Aspects
- Garden To Front Laid In Paving With Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Wood Frame Part Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door. Tiled floor.
Mahogany entrance door. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 10' 2" (4.65m X 3.09m)
Stone and tiled fireplace.
KITCHEN: 8' 3" X 7' 6" (2.51m X 2.28m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Open plan to Dining Area.
DINING AREA: 14' 0" X 11' 7" (4.27m X 3.54m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Open plan to Kitchen.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 4" (3.53m X 3.14m)
Measurements to include built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 7' 9" (3.53m X 2.37m)
Measurements to include built in storage and hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 7' 10" (2.57m X 2.38m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
Panelled bath with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Slingsby style ladder.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 4" X 8' 8" (5.58m X 2.65m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Work bench.
OUTSIDE STORE 10' 1" X 8' 8" (3.08m X 2.65m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit. Light and power.
Enclosed rear patio garden with private aspects. Flowerbeds with shrubbery. Oil storage tank. Greenhouse. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in paving with flowerbeds and tiled area. Tarmac driveway with double gates. Car port.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Gregg Street turn onto Mandeville Avenue
At the end of the road turn right
Number 5 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.