A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Pleasant End Of Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Dromore Town
Centre, Shops And Excellent Schools
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant End Of Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Dromore Town Centre, Shops And Excellent Schools
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Marble And Granite Fireplace
- Spacious And Recently Re-Fitted Luxury Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Patio Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Bath And Shower Cubicle With Mira Electric Shower
- Gravel Driveway/Parking Area To Front
- Paved Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Recent Firebird Condensing Type Boiler / Nest Smarthome Style Control System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Excellent C69 Energy Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- An Ideal Starter Home, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 13' 2" (5.06m X 4.02m)
Marble and granite fireplace with painted wooden surround.
SPACIOUS AND RECENTLY RE-FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 3" X 11' 0" (4.65m X 3.35m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic induction hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed patio door leading to rear patio garden. Access to cloaks storage under stairs with light.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" X 8' 6" (5.05m X 2.60m)
Measurement to include hotrpess.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 0" (3.33m X 2.45m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 1" X 7' 6" (2.46m X 2.29m)
Panelled bath. Shower cubicle with Mira Zest electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
End of cul-de-sac setting. Gravel driveway/parking area to front. Enclosed and paved patio garden to rear with private aspect. PVC oil storage tank. Firebird condensing type boiler. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Lagan Villas, number 8 is at the end on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.