An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A
Spacious Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Porch With Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Decorative Wooden And Tiled Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room With Bay Window And Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Gravel Set Flowerbeds To Front With Gravel Set Driveway Plus Lawn Area To Side
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Double glazed entrance door with side panels. Tiled floor.
Storage under stairs. Tiled floor. Double doors through to Lounge.
LOUNGE: 18' 0" X 11' 9" (5.49m X 3.58m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Decorative wooden and tiled fireplace with open fire. Laminated timber floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear.
DINING ROOM: 12' 0" X 11' 6" (3.66m X 3.51m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Laminated timber floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 9" X 9' 7" (4.49m X 2.92m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 9' 7" (3.14m X 2.93m)
Laminated tiled floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 3" (3.26m X 2.81m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 11" X 7' 7" (3.63m X 2.32m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 7' 6" (3.62m X 2.28m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in robes with fitted interior.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 1" X 9' 3" (5.81m X 2.83m)
Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Gravel set area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Gravel set flowerbeds to Front with lawn area to Side. Paved path to Entrance Door. Gravel set driveway.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Diamond Road turn onto The Spires
At the end of the road turn left then turn right
At the end of the road turn left onto The Priory then turn right onto The Belfry
Turn left then turn right
Number 50 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.