A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Cloaks Storage Under Stairs
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite And Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Feature Limestone Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Aqualisa Power Shower And Feature Wall Tiling
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Feature Paved Patio Area
- Detached Garage And Gravel Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
Double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 18' 0" X 11' 11" (5.49m X 3.63m)
Feature Limestone fireplace and hearth. Solid oak floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 0" X 9' 10" (5.80m X 3.00m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and Baumatic ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 9' 9" (3.70m X 2.97m)
Solid pine floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 9' 5" (3.78m X 2.86m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 8' 11" (2.84m X 2.71m)
Measurement to include staircasing.
White suite. Curved panelled shower bath with Aqualisa power shower and curved shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Feature wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs. Paved path and steps. Gravel driveway. Enclosed rear garden with private aspects laid in lawn. Feature paved patio area and curved steps. Storage area to side. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 3" X 9' 5" (5.87m X 2.87m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Diamond Road turn into The Spires, at T junction turn left and then right, proceed to next T junction and turn left into The Belfry, at next T junction turn right and then left, number 43 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.