A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached
Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive Development Just Off
The Banbridge Road
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive Development Just Off The Banbridge Road
- Prime Residential Location Close To Dromore Town Centre, Excellent Schools For All Ages And A1 Dual Carriageway
- Entrance Porch With Panelled Entrance Door And Tiled Floor / Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Impressive Brickset Fireplace And Solid Wood Floor / Sun Room With Solid Wood Floor
- Family Room With Solid Wood Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room And Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two Bedrooms With Modern Fitted Shower Room En Suite)
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Pavior Brickset Patio Area To Rear With Large Tarmac Driveway / Gardens To Front And Side Laid In Lawn / Large Detached Garage With Electric Roller Shutter Door And Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Premier Alarm System / PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
Panelled entrance door with double glazed side panel. Tiled floor. Double doors through to Entrance Hall.
Tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Staircase with Pine balustrade.
LOUNGE: 19' 11" X 12' 9" (6.07m X 3.89m)
Brickset fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Solid wood floor. Double doors through to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 17' 2" X 11' 9" (5.24m X 3.57m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors to Rear Patio Area.
FAMILY ROOM: 15' 6" X 11' 3" (4.73m X 3.43m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid wood floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED DISHWASHER: 25' 4" X 10' 0" (7.72m X 3.06m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite round edge work surfaces. Rangemaster style seven ring gas hob and oven. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. American fridge freezer. Inrtegrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to Rear.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 14' 2" (4.71m X 4.31m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robes with fitted interior and sliding doors.
MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 11' 0" (3.90m X 3.36m)
MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and PVC panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 9' 7" (2.98m X 2.93m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 3" X 8' 11" (2.83m X 2.71m)
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and PVC panelling. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
LARGE DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 0" X 18' 8" (6.10m X 5.68m)
Electric roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. PVC panelled entrance door.
Pavior brickset patio area to Rear with large tarmac driveway and gravel set flowerbeds. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front and Side laid in lawn with gravel set path.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore centre proceed along Banbridge Road, turn right into Quillyburn Manor
Number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.