An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting In Close Proximity To Dromore Town
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting In Close Proximity To Dromore Town Centre
- Entrance Porch With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Granite Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Conservatory With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Rear Hallway With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Door To Driveway And Tiled Floor
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor
- Bathroom With Shower Cubicle With Triton Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Raised Lawn And Gravel Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Gravel With Paved Path To Entrance Door Plus Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Fort Knox Security Alarm System
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Store.
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 12' 4" (5.31m X 3.77m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and granite fireplace with open fire. Laminated timber floor. Double doors through to Kitchen/Dining Area.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 5" X 13' 1" (5.31m X 4.00m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Under unit lighting. PVC double glazed double doors to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 2" X 5' 11" (3.10m X 1.81m)
PVC double glazed door to Rear.
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to driveway. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 9' 5" (3.49m X 2.87m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 9' 2" (2.86m X 2.80m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 9" X 7' 3" (2.35m X 2.22m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor.
Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Panelled bath. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with raised lawn and gravel area. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Garden to front laid in gravel with paved path to Entrance Door. Tarmac driveway.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Barban Hill turn into Barban Court
Number 3 is straight ahead at the end of the cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.