An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting With
Private Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- Lounge With Pine And Cast Iron Fireplace And Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Kitchen And Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite And Panoramic Views Over Dromore)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Gravel Driveway / Timber Storage Shed With Power
- Enclosed And Spacious Timber Deck Area To Rear With Private Aspects
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
Panelled entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade.
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 12' 9" (4.50m X 3.88m)
Pine fire surround with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Oak laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs with light. Glazed double doors leading to dining area and kitchen.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 5" X 12' 2" (5.01m X 3.70m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Whirlpool oven and hob. Concealed extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door. Slate effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 9' 7" (3.70m X 2.91m)
Panoramic views over Dromore and countryside.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 9' 7" (3.52m X 2.91m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 11" X 6' 7" (2.42m X 2.01m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
Cul-de-sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Gravel driveway. Enclosed and spacious timber deck area to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
TIMBER STORAGE SHED. 7' 0" X 6' 0" (2.13m X 1.83m)
Light and Powerpoint.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore proceed up Barban Hill, turn right into Barban Mews, number 2 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.