A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Country Residence Occupying A
Generous Rural Setting Extending To Approximately Half An Acre
- A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Country Residence Occupying A Generous Rural Setting Extending To Approximately Half An Acre
- Well Appointed Throughout And Adaptable Family Layout Of Approximately 2500 Square Feet
- Spacious Reception Hall With Oak Staircase And Solid Oak Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Drawing Room With Feature Oak And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Family Room And Sun Room
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Family Kitchen And Dining Area With Double Doors To Sun Room
- Utility Room With Range Of Units
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (Two With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious And Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Extensive Gardens Laid In Lawns And Patio Areas
- Gravel Driveway And Parking Areas / Remote Control Entrance Gates
- Large Detached Double Garage With Two Remote Control Roller Shutter Doors
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows (Except One) / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Security Alarm System Installed
Chinese slate tiled floor. Hardwood entrance door with double glazed side panels and fan light window.
RECEPTION HALL: 19' 2" X 9' 1" (5.85m X 2.78m)
Oak staircase with spindled balustrade and handrail. Solid oak floor. Two sets of glazed double doors leading to drawing room and family room.
Low flush suite. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Italian porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
DRAWING ROOM: 23' 12" X 12' 10" (7.31m X 3.91m)
Feature oak fire surround with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 10" X 11' 6" (3.91m X 3.50m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED FAMILY KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 25' 9" X 15' 10" (7.86m X 4.82m)
Magnificent range of hand crafted antique pine high and low level units with ample worktops in granite effect. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Rangemaster cooker with six gas hobs and two electric ovens. Extractor canopy above. Integrated Hotpoint larder fridge. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Italian porcelain tiled floor. Double door glazed display cabinet with recessed down lighting. Wine rack. Occasional dining bar. Double doors leading to sun room.
SUN ROOM: 13' 2" X 12' 2" (4.02m X 3.70m)
Hardwood double glazed double door leading to patio and rear garden. Vaulted ceiling with oak tongue and groove panelling. Feature gable fan light window. Italian porcelain tiled floor.
Cloaks storage space. Hardwood back door. Italian porcelain tiled floor.
Hand crafted antique pine high and low level units with granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 0" X 13' 11" (5.19m X 4.24m)
Two large walk in robes.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Roof window. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 11' 6" (3.90m X 3.50m)
Laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" X 11' 11" (3.91m X 3.64m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Access to shared shower room en suite.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 11" X 11' 8" (3.93m X 3.56m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate large hotpress with built in shelves.
PARTLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE
LARGE DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 10" X 19' 9" (6.05m X 6.03m)
Two remote control roller shutter doors. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Extensive rural setting laid in lawns and paved patio. Spacious gravel driveway and parking area. Entrance pillars with remote control electric double gates. Outside tap, light and electric power point.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore proceed along Diamond Road, number 95 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.