A Substantial Period Style Town House Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting
INTEGRAL GARAGE AND STORE:
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to adjoining store.
Parking area to front. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Paved patio area. Gravel bed.
Landing with hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): - 10'2" (3.1m) x 8'2" (2.48m)
BEDROOM (2): - 10'2" (3.1m) x 8'2" (2.48m)
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): - 15'6" (4.73m) x 13'9" (4.2m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Panoramic views. Built in store.
White suite. Panelled bath. Tiled surround. Wash hand basin vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: - 20'10" (6.34m) x 10'3" (3.13m)
Range of high and low level units professionally painted in Pavilion grey. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinets. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to Rear Garden. Under unit lighting.
LOUNGE: - 17'2" (5.24m) x 13'11" (4.23m)
Sandstone fireplace and hearth. Solid maple floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Solid maple floor. Access to Garage.
Panelled entrance door. Solid maple floor.
From Mossvale Road turn into Primrose Way, at T junction turn right and proceed to end of cul de sac, number 40 is straight ahead.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Substantial Period Style Town House Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting
- Spacious And Well Presented Accommodation Plus Private Aspect To Rear
- Entrance Hall With Solid Maple Floor And Fan Light Window Over Door
- Spacious Lounge With Sandstone Fireplace And Solid Maple Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Double Glazed Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms To Include Spacious Master Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And Private Patio Garden To Rear / Parking Area To Front
- Integral Garage With Roller Shutter Door And Adjoining Store
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.