A Spacious And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting With Private Aspects And Fields To Rear / Well Proportioned Accommodation And Convenient Location Make This Superb Property The Perfect Family Home
DETACHED GARAGE: - 5.9m (19'4") x 3.04m (10'0")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Prime setting. Front garden. Laid in lawn with trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and paved area. Enclosed and private rear garden with outlook over fields. Laid in lawn. Shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
Partly floored roof space with light.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (4): - 3.06m (10'0") x 3.05m (10'0")
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (3): - 3.52m (11'7") x 3.07m (10'1")
BEDROOM (2): - 3.93m (12'11") x 3.07m (10'1")
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): - 4m (13'1") x 3.78m (12'5")
UTILITY ROOM: - 3.05m (10'0") x 1.6m (5'3")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
PINE FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIA - 3.9m (12'10") x 3.05m (10'0")
Range of high and low level units. Laminated work surfaces. Bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and gas hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Part tiled walls.
FAMILY ROOM: - 3.93m (12'11") x 3.07m (10'1")
Cast iron fireplace and hearth. Laminated timber floor.
CONSERVATORY: - 3.5m (11'6") x 2.75m (9'0")
Solid oak floor. Double doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
DINING ROOM: - 3.52m (11'7") x 3.05m (10'0")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Cornice. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed sliding door to Conservatory.
LOUNGE: - 5.2m (17'1") x 3.78m (12'5")
Limestone fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Cornice. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
Laminated timber floor.
From Dromara Road turn into Heron Wood, at T junction turn left and then right, number 36 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Spacious And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting With Private Aspects And Fields To Rear
- Well Proportioned Accommodation And Convenient Location Make This Superb Property The Perfect Family Home
- Spacious Lounge With Limestone Fireplace / Dining Room / Family Room With Cast Iron Fireplace
- Conservatory With Double Doors To Patio And Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Pine Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Shower Room En Suite) / Spacious Bathroom
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Private Rear Garden With Pleasant Rural Aspect Over Fields
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.