A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location / South Facing And Private Rear Garden With Panoramic Views
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: - 23'11" (7.3m) x 11'6" (3.5m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Pleasant cul de sac setting laid in lawns to front and rear. Spacious and south facing rear garden with private aspect. Paved patio areas. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
White suite. Panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Velux window. Recessed spotlights. Separate hot press.
BEDROOM (4): - 12'2" (3.7m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Panoramic views. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): - 12'2" (3.7m) x 9'2" (2.8m)
Oak semi solid timber floor. Large built in robe. Panoramic views.
BEDROOM (2): - 12'2" (3.7m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Oak semi solid timber floor.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Velux window. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): - 12'2" (3.71m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Oak semi solid timber floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLI - 20'5" (6.22m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Range of high and low level units. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Granite effect work surfaces and dining bar. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Multi fuel stove on slate effect tiled hearth. PVC double glazed back door.
DINING ROOM: - 12'1" (3.69m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Oak semi solid timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors to patio and rear garden.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: - 20'7" (6.28m) x 12'2" (3.7m)
Pine and cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Oak semi solid timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors to patio and rear garden.
Panelled entrance door. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. Cloaks storage under stairs.
From The Diamond Road turn into The Spires, at T junction turn left and then right, proceed to next T junction and turn right, at next T junction turn right, number 28 is on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location / South Facing And Private Rear Garden With Panoramic Views
- Spacious Lounge With Pine And Cast Iron Fireplace / Patio Doors And Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Patio Doors And Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area With Open Plan Family Room With Multi Fuel Stove
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite) / Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Detached Large Garage With Remote Control Door / Large Patio Area And Timber Deck
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent Presentation And High Specification Throughout
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.