A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Highly Desirable Residential Location With Easy Commute To Both Belfast And South Of Ireland
Private rear garden with tiered decking plus lighting and paved patio area. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house to Side with oil fired condensing boiler. Garden to front and side laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Paved patio area to Side. Separate enclosed paddock to Side measuring approximately 0.18 acres. Solar panels installed.
Partly floored. Slingsby style ladder.
White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mono style mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (4): - 10'1" (3.07m) x 9'0" (2.75m)
Measurements taken into Eaves. Velux roof window.
BEDROOM (3): - 11'7" (3.54m) x 10'2" (3.09m)
Solid wood floor.
BEDROOM (2): - 13'7" (4.13m) x 13'4" (4.06m)
Measurements taken into Eaves storage. Solid oak floor. Velux roof window.
MODERN FITTED TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): - 14'6" (4.43m) x 13'6" (4.11m)
Recessed LED spotlights.
Solid oak floor. Velux roof window. Linen closet.
OFFICE: - 15'4" (4.68m) x 9'6" (2.89m)
Built in storage. Tiled floor. Black wood grain effect PVC double glazed door to Front.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM: - 10'1" (3.08m) x 9'6" (2.89m)
Solid oak floor. Black wood grain effect PVC double glazed double doors to Side.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED DOUBLE OVEN - 19'1" (5.81m) x 9'3" (2.83m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Solid wood work surface. Integrated double oven. Integrated gas hob. Integrated ceramic hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and garbage disposal. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlights. Black wood grain effect PVC double glazed door to Rear.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: - 28'1" (8.56m) x 13'4" (4.07m)
Wood burner stove on granite hearth. Solid oak floor. Black wood grain effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to Rear.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
Solid oak floor.
Black wood grain effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
From Banbridge Road turn into Rowantree Glen. Follow the road to the end of the cul-de-sac. Number 12 is straight ahead.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Highly Desirable Residential Location With Easy Commute To Both Belfast And South Of Ireland
- Entrance Vestibule With Black Wood Grain Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Wood Burner Stove On Granite Hearth
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Double Oven And Gas Hob / Open Plan Family Room With Solid Oak Floor
- Separate Office Room With Tiled Floor And Black Wood Grain Effect PVC Double Glazed Door To Front
- Four Well Appointed Bedrooms (One With Modern Fitted Tiled Shower Room En Suite)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Private Rear Garden With Tiered Decking And Paved Patio Area / Garden To Front And Side Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway Plus Paved Patio Area To The Side
- Separate Enclosed Paddock To The Side Measuring Approximately 0.18 Acres
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.