An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Close To Crumlin Main Street And Local
Schools For All Ages
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Close To Crumlin Main Street And Local Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor And Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Floor And Wooden Fireplace With Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite And Panelled Jacuzzi Bath Plus Electric Shower Over
- Enclosed And South Westerly Facing Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Paved Path To Front And Communal Car Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- Excellent C71 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
Double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 12" X 9' 7" (5.48m X 2.93m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Electric fire with wooden fireplace. Oak effect laminated flooring.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style taps and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 9' 3" (4.30m X 2.81m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 9' 11" (4.21m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 7' 7" (3.08m X 2.32m)
Laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled Jacuzzi bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
Enclosed and South-Westerly facing rear garden with private aspects. Gravel set area and patio area. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Outside light. Paved path to front with communal car parking.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Follow Lurgan Road onto Main Street
Turn left onto Mill Road then turn left into Millwater Lodge
Number 4 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.