An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs with light.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: - 7.11m (23'4") x 3.68m (12'1")
Measurement taken to widest points. Brick built fireplace and tiled hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Bow window. Coving.
KITCHEN: - 3.25m (10'8") x 2.95m (9'8")
Range of high and low level units. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed cabinet. Under unit lighting.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.28m (10'9") x 3m (9'10")
BEDROOM (2): - 3.81m (12'6") x 3m (9'10")
Measurement to include built in robes. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): - 2.72m (8'11") x 2.62m (8'7")
Measurement to include staircasing. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Triton electric shower. Folding shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn and paved path. Gravel driveway. Enclosed and spacious rear garden laid in lawn and trees. Brickset patio area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: - 5.94m (19'6") x 3.35m (11'0")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Tiled floor.
From Maghaberry Road turn into Edenview Road then turn left into Edenview Crescent, number 10 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular And Convenie
- Within Easy Walking Distance Of Maghaberry Primary School/Nursery And Close To Local Shops
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Open Fire And Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen With Range Of Built In Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Triton Electric Shower
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Brick Set Patio Area / Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Entrance Door / PVC Fascias And Soffits
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.