A Substantial Detached Country Residence Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Extending To Approximately 0.7 Acre / Pleasantly Elevated To Take Full Advantage Of The Panoramic Views And Surrounding Countryside / The Property Is Exceptionally Well Appointed Throughout And Offers Superb Family Accommodation c.2400 Square Feet.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: - 6.19m (20'4") x 5.92m (19'5")
2 remote controlled roller shutter doors. Light and power.
0.75 acre setting. Laid in lawns with trees and shrubs. Spacious patio area to rear, Driveway and parking areas. PVC oil storage tank. Outside taps and lighting.
Alumninium extension ladder to partly floored roof space with light.
White suite. Jacuzzi bath. Quadrant shower cubical. Mira shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (4): - 3.99m (13'1") x 3.55m (11'8")
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): - 4.07m (13'4") x 3.99m (13'1")
BEDROOM (2): - 4.44m (14'7") x 3.99m (13'1")
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (1): - 3.99m (13'1") x 3.89m (12'9")
Luxury show room ensuite. Large shower cubical. Mira shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lights.
Gallery landing with arched window.
Built in units. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door.
SUN ROOM: - 3.41m (11'2") x 3.4m (11'2")
Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed double doors to Patio.
LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE O - 6.95m (22'10") x 3.48m (11'5")
Extensive range of high and low level units and island unit granite work surfaces. Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Archway to Sun Room.
FAMILY ROOM: - 4.1m (13'5") x 3.99m (13'1")
Pine fireplace. Granite inset and hearth. PVC double doors to rear.
DINING ROOM: - 3.99m (13'1") x 3.92m (12'10")
Solid oak floor.
DRAWING ROOM: - 5.03m (16'6") x 3.92m (12'10")
Multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Solid oak floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Solid oak floor.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
Solid oak floor. Hardwood double glazed entrance door. Pine staircase to gallery landing.
From Magheraknock Road turn into Laurel Road, 0.4 mile turn right into Ballycreen Road, number 42 is 0.2 mile on left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A Substantial Detached Country Residence Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Extending To Approximately 0.7 Acre / Pleasantly Elevated To Take Full Advantage Of The Panoramic Views And Surrounding Countryside
- The Property Is Exceptionally Well Appointed Throughout And Offers Superb Family Accommodation c.2400 Square Feet
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Pine Staircase To Gallery Landing / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Drawing Room With Multi Fuel Stove On Slate Hearth / Separate Dining Room / Family Room With Pine And Granite Fireplace And Patio Doors To Rear / Oak Floors To Hall And Reception Rooms
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Island Unit / Granite Work Surfaces / Range Of Hotpoint Integrated Appliances / Sun Room With Pine Ceiling And Patio Doors / Utility Room
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room Ensuite) / Luxury Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Detached Double Garage / Spacious Paved Patio Area / Driveway And Parking Areas / Oil Fired Central Heating System And PVC Double Glazing / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Convenient To Ballynahinch, Lisburn/M1 Motorway And Annahilt/Hillsborough
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.