An Excellent End Terrace Town House With Open Aspect Over Fields To
- An Excellent End Terrace Town House With Open Aspect Over Fields To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge With Brick Built Fireplace And Tiled Hearth
- Dining Room
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Gravel Parking Space To Side
- Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Gravel Parking Space To Side
- Ideal Starter Home
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 11' 11" (4.14m X 3.64m)
Brick built fireplace and tiled hearth. Storage under stairs. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 9' 9" X 7' 10" (2.98m X 2.40m)
KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 9' 9" X 6' 10" (2.96m X 2.09m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1) & (3): 15' 2" X 10' 11" (4.63m X 3.32m)
Combined. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Measurements to include built in robe and to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 3" X 8' 4" (3.13m X 2.54m)
Large built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
Rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. Gravel parking space to side. Outside boiler store. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
The Mews is in the centre of Stoneyford
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.