A Most Attractive Period Style End Terrace Townhouse Occupying A Prime
Setting Within Easy Walking Distance Of The Village Centre With Many Shops,
Boutiques And Restaurants Along The Main Street
- A Most Attractive Period Style End Terrace Townhouse Occupying A Prime Setting Within Easy Walking Distance Of The Village Centre With Many Shops, Boutiques And Restaurants Along The Main Street
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Plaster Cornice
- Spacious Lounge With Oak And Granite Fireplace / Solid Oak Floor / Plaster Cornice
- Spacious Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Mira Excel Thermostatic Shower
- Pavior Brick Set Patio/Parking Area To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Grant Condensing Type Combi Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows With Traditional Sash Style Wooden Frames To Front And Side And PVC Frames To Rear (One double glazed unit is broken and will be replaired by the owner)
Panelled style entrance door. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice.
LOUNGE: 17' 10" X 12' 10" (5.43m X 3.91m)
Oak fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice
SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND DINING AREA: 16' 2" X 11' 11" (4.93m X 3.62m)
Range of high and low level units with oak doors and granite effect work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs with light. Grant condensing type oil fired boiler . PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 2" X 9' 6" (4.93m X 2.90m)
Solid oak floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.62m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 7' 11" (2.93m X 2.42m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira Excel thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Aluminium extending to partly floored roofspace.
Small front garden with railing and shrubs. Pavior brick set driveway/patio area to rear. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Main Street turn into Comber Street, Tonaghneave Mews is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.