A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Mature And Well Stocked
Gardens Extending To Approximately 0.75 Acre / Private Aspects And Panoramic
Views Over Surrounding Countryside And Lagan
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Mature And Well Stocked Gardens Extending To Approximately 0.75 Acre / Private Aspects And Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside And Lagan Valley
- Extensive Accommodation Of Approximately 5143 Square Feet To Include Garages And Basement Rooms
- Spacious Reception Hall And Enclosed Entrance Porch With Hardwood Double Entrance Doors
- Spacious Lounge With Panoramic Views And Feature Full Height Pitched Ceiling
- Large Sunroom With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Family Room With Panoramic Views / Separate Dining Room And Study
- Luxury Fitted Solid Oak Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With Biojet Spa Bath With Hydro Massage System
- Spacious Roofspace Conversion To Include Fourth Bedroom, Lounge Area, Dressing Area And Shower Room
- Lower Ground Floor With Spacious Games Room, Hot Tub Room, Basement Stores And Two Large Garages
- Extensive Gardens Extending To Approximately 0.75 Acre Laid In Lawns With Well Stocked Shrub Beds And Mature Trees
- Two Large Integral Garages / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area / Entrance Pillars With Gates / Additional Side Entrance With Concrete Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Solar Panels Installed (Please note, solar panels were installed after energy rating was carried out)
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC And Hardwood Frames
- Cyclo Built In Vacuum System / PVC Fascias And Soffits
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Hard wood double entrance doors.
Tiled floor. Glazed door leading to Reception Hall. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
RECEPTION HALL: 17' 11" X 9' 10" (5.47m X 3.01m)
Solid maple floor. Coving. Spotlights.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 19' 8" X 12' 10" (6.00m X 3.90m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Tiled fireplace and marble hearth. Recessed glass shelves. Large window with panoramic views. Feature pine ceiling with exposed beams. Double glazed sliding doors to Large Sun Room.
LARGE SUNROOM: 13' 10" X 11' 2" (4.22m X 3.40m)
Panoramic views over surrounding countryside. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed double doors leading to Spacious Patio Area.
DINING ROOM: 12' 0" X 9' 7" (3.66m X 2.93m)
Coving. Glazed door. Glazed internal wall with etched glass.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 12" X 9' 8" (3.65m X 2.95m)
Large window with panoramic views. Coving.
STUDY: 9' 10" X 10' 6" (3.01m X 3.20m)
Coving. Glazed internal wall with etched glass.
LUXURY SOLID OAK KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 11" X 9' 6" (6.06m X 2.90m)
Extensive range of high and low level units. Corian granite effect work surfaces. Franke inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven. Gas four ring hob. Hotplate. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Neff integrated dishwasher. Neff integrated fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Glazed cabinet. Pine ceiling with spotlights. Kick panel heaters.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 12" X 9' 6" (2.74m X 2.90m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of built in units. Corian granite effect work surfaces. Circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Built in cupboard. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 11' 7" (3.92m X 3.52m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 6" X 9' 6" (5.03m X 2.90m)
Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Panoramic views.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 9' 7" (3.20m X 2.93m)
Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Panoramic views. Built in robe.
White suite. Biojet spa bath with hyrdo massage system. Built in unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Attractive wall tiling and floor tiles. Recessed spotlights. Separate large hotpress with built in shelving.
Spacious landing area with built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Two large velux windows. Spacious bedroom with three large velux windows and access to eaves storage.
SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM:
Shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Built in robes. Access to eaves storage. Large velux window.
SPACIOUS GAMES ROOM: 27' 3" X 20' 10" (8.30m X 6.34m)
Wood effect panelled walls. Antique effect beamed ceiling. (Full sized snooker table and table light available as option at extra costs)
SPACIOUS HOT TUB ROOM: 17' 5" X 13' 5" (5.30m X 4.10m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Large hot tub (not tested). Large shower cubicle with Mira thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Spotlights.
BASEMENT STORE 1: 10' 7" X 8' 11" (3.23m X 2.73m)
BASEMENT STORE 2: 8' 10" X 7' 9" (2.70m X 2.35m)
Spacious and mature gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious paved patio areas. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Outside taps and lights.
GARAGE 1: 22' 12" X 12' 2" (7.00m X 3.70m)
Measurement to include oil fired boiler. Light and power. Access to garage 2.
GARAGE 2: 22' 12" X 12' 2" (7.00m X 3.70m)
Light. Built in vacuum system.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, We recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn into Bushfield Road, number 18 is one mile on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.