An Attractive Detached Property Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Between
Moira And Hillsborough
- An Attractive Detached Property Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Between Moira And Hillsborough
- Sitting Room With Cast Iron And Slate Fireplace
- Separate Living Room With Cast Iron And Slate Fireplace And Double Doors To Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area And Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms / Spacious Bathroom And First Floor Shower Room With Electric Shower
- Front And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Mostly Double Glazed Windows In Wooden And PVC Frames
- Detached Garage/Store / Viewing Is Highly Recommended
SITTING ROOM: 14' 6" X 10' 8" (4.42m X 3.24m)
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth.
LIVING ROOM: 10' 8" X 10' 10" (3.24m X 3.30m)
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth. Glazed double doors to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 14' 11" X 12' 4" (4.54m X 3.76m)
Measurement taken to widest point. Solid maple floor. Double glazed double doors to paved patio area.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 22' 8" X 9' 0" (6.90m X 2.75m)
Range of high and low level units, Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Microwave. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor.
Solid maple floor.
Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hot press.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 9' 10" (3.70m X 3.01m)
Range of built-in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 8' 10" (3.09m X 2.69m)
SPACIOUS BATHROOM: 9' 11" X 7' 10" (3.02m X 2.38m)
White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 2" X 12' 2" (3.70m X 3.70m)
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling with dormer window. Range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 10' 8" (3.62m X 3.24m)
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling with dormer window.
Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
Front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
16' 6" X 18' 11" (5.03m X 5.77m)
Measurement taken to widest point. Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough proceed along A1 dual carriageway, take first right into Moira Road, approximately 2
8 miles turn left into
Laverys Bridge Road, number 12 is 100 metres on left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.