A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Bright Red PVC Composite Entrance Door
- Lounge With Multi-fuel Stove On Polished Granite Hearth And Limed Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Polished Porcelain Tiled Floor
- Utility Room With PVC Double Glazed Back Door And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Shower Room En Suite With Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Wooden Folding Ladder To Partly Floored Roofspace With Light And Power
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space
- Good Sized And Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Oil Fired Boiler And Pressurised Hot Water
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Excellent C74 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
PVC composite entrance door.
LOUNGE: 15' 7" X 11' 12" (4.75m X 3.65m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Mutli-fuel stove on polished granite hearth. Solid wood mantel. Limed oak laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 2" X 11' 11" (5.55m X 3.64m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Oak effect laminated work surfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob with glass splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Under unit lighting. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Glass block wall feature. Kick panel lighting. Cloakroom with light.
Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Adjoining cloakroom.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 12' 2" (4.04m X 3.70m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with theromostatic shower and drencher head. Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Tiled splashback and wall mirror. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 7' 7" (4.30m X 2.30m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 6' 11" (3.15m X 2.10m)
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and drencher head. Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Tiled splashback and wall mirror. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Wooden folding ladder to partly floored roofspace with light and power point.
Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Paved patio and gravel area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Old Road turn into Wellington Park Avenue and proceed to roundabout, number 48a is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.