A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Townhouse Occupying A Pleasant Cul De
Sac Setting Within This Popular Development Close To Local Shops And Maghaberry
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Townhouse Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Development Close To Local Shops And Maghaberry Primary School
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Gas Fire And Double Doors To Dining Area And Kitchen
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (Spacious Master Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Garden To Rear With Paved Patio And Raised Timber Deck Area
- Tarmac Parking Area For Two Cars To Front
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias and Soffits
- Excellent C75 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
Hardwood entrance door with fan light and double glazed side panel. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Staircase with spindled ballustrade and storage cupboard under stairs.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 10' 8" (4.95m X 3.26m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Wall mounted gas fire. Glazed double doors to Dining Area and Kitchen.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AND IDNING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 2" X 11' 8" (5.53m X 3.55m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated ftidge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Double glazed back door leading to Patio and Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 10" X 11' 8" (5.12m X 3.55m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. BristanThermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand baisn with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 2" X 8' 2" (4.92m X 2.48m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 9' 10" (2.75m X 3.00m)
Measurments taken to widest points and to include built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath. Quadrant shower cubicle. Bristan Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
Cul de sac setting. Tarmac parking area for two cars. Enclosed and private rear garden. Laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Raised timber deck area. Outside tap and light. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry Road turn into Chestnut Hall Avenue, proceed to the right, Chestnut Hall Mews is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.