An Excellent Detached Family Home Occupying A Spacious And Private Cul De Sac
Setting Within This Most Desirable Residential Location
- An Excellent Detached Family Home Occupying A Spacious And Private Cul De Sac Setting Within This Most Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom And Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area With Feature Mahogany And Granite Fireplace And Double Glazed Sliding Door To Conservatory
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Laminated Timber Floor And Double Doors To Garden
- Family Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Range Of Built In Units And Access To Integral Double Garage
- Four Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Extensive Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Areas
- Integral Double Garage
- Front Garden And Gravel Driveway/Parking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Maghaberry Village Offers A Good Range Of Local Shops And An Excellent Primary School
Mahogany effect PVC entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Coving. Wall light points. Staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade and hand rail.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND DINING AREA: 20' 2" X 11' 8" (6.15m X 3.56m)
Attractive mahogany fire surround with carved detail. Granite inset and hearth. Laminated timber floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 9' 7" X 9' 6" (2.92m X 2.90m)
PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear garden. Laminated timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 9" X 10' 9" (4.20m X 3.27m)
Laminated timber floor.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 0" X 10' 10" (4.28m X 3.31m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Franke single drainer bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Bosch integrated oven and four ring hob with extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
Range of built in units. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access to integral double garage.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 10' 8" (3.28m X 3.26m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes and units.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls with border feature. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 5" X 9' 1" (4.71m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 1" (3.57m X 2.76m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 9" X 6' 9" (3.28m X 2.05m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Spacious end of cul de sac setting with private aspects. Front garden laid in lawn. Gravel driveway/parking area. Extensive rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio areas. Outside lights and PVC oil storage tank.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 21' 4" X 18' 1" (6.50m X 5.50m)
Two up and over doors. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Plaster finish walls. Water tap.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hammond Road turn into Spring Meadow, turn right into first cul de sac, number 13 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.