An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant
End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Recently Built
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Recently Built Development
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Oak And Cast Iron Fireplace And Granite Hearth
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And PVC Double Glazed French Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite) / Partly Floored Roofspace
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Paved Patio Area / Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oak Internal Doors To Ground Floor
- Location Enhanced By Open Space Green Area Nearby
- Wired For Alarm System
- Potential For Garage (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Maghaberry Village Has Many Local Amenities To Include A New Eurospar Shop, Post Office And Petrol Station And An Excellent Nursery/Primary School
- Convenient Access To M1 Motorway And Moira Train Station
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 12' 7" (5.21m X 3.84m)
Oak and cast iron fireplace and granite hearth.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 0" X 10' 3" (6.10m X 3.13m)
Range of high and low level units. Limed oak effect work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Glazed corner cabinets with spotlights. PVC double glazed French doors to Rear Garden.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 8' 8" (3.08m X 2.64m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 9' 0" (3.50m X 2.75m)
Measurements taken to include built in robe.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Separate hotpress. Partly floored roofspace.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac drive way. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Wellington Parks Avenue take the first road on the right
At the end turn left and then immediately right, following it round to the end of the cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.