An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Oak Fire And Cast Iron Fireplace With Polished Granite Hearth
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Double Doors To Patio Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious And Enclosed Gardens To Side And Rear Laid In Lawns And Mature Trees
- Summer House And Timber Storage Shed / Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 12' 5" X 12' 4" (3.78m X 3.75m)
Oak fire surround. Cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Laminated timber floor. Coving.
SPACIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 18' 10" X 10' 9" (5.73m X 3.28m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Concealled extractor hood. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door and double doors to Patio Area. Coving.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 9' 11" (3.81m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 9' 11" (3.27m X 3.02m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 8' 7" (2.72m X 2.61m)
Laminated timber floor. Measurements to include hotpress.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finished heated towel rail. Panelled walls. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
End of cul de sac setting. front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed and spacious rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Mature trees. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tap. Summer house and timber shed.
From Maghaberry Road turn into Edenveiw Road, turn left into Edenview Crescent and then right into Edenview Gardens, number 6 is at the end of cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.