A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying An Extensive
And Private Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying An Extensive And Private Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Patio And Gardens
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes And Two With Laminated Timber Floors)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Cubicle With Redring Electric Shower
- Extensive Rear Gardens With South Facing And Private Aspects / Large Paved Patio Area
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Large Detached Garage With Drive Through Facility, WC And Remote Control Roller Shutter Door
- Separate Access To Rear Via Shared Lane To Ashgrove Park
- Greenhouse And Garden Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
Hardwood panelled entrance door. Tiled floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16' 12" X 11' 11" (5.17m X 3.63m)
Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 5" X 11' 10" (5.32m X 3.61m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 10' 0" X 9' 7" (3.06m X 2.91m)
Tiled floor. Double doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 9' 6" (3.63m X 2.90m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 10' 8" (3.05m X 3.26m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 8' 10" (3.01m X 2.70m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Extensive cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking space. Green house and garden shed. PVC oil storage tank.
Additional vehicle access to rear via shared lane to Ashgrove Park.
LARGE DETACHED GARAGE: 25' 6" X 15' 11" (7.76m X 4.85m)
Remote control electric roller shutter door. Up and over door. Drive through facility. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Adjoining WC.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry Village proceed along Hammond Road turn left into Old Road, number 10b is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.