An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Porch With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Electric Fire And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Timber Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Gravel Set Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 4" X 12' 2" (4.68m X 3.72m)
Wall mounted electric fire with pebbels. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 15' 4" X 8' 10" (4.68m X 2.70m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light and power. PVC double glazed door to Rear Decking Area and Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 8' 1" (3.71m X 2.47m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 8' 4" (2.72m X 2.55m)
Built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 6' 6" (2.72m X 1.98m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Tile panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with timber decking area. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with gravel set driveway.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn onto Glenwood Court
Take the fourth left
Number 141 is on the left towards the end of the cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.