A Most Outstanding And Well Presented End Terrace Property
Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Location With Communal
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Location With Communal Parking
- Entrance Hall With Recessed Spotlights And Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Floor And Recessed Spotlights
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Hotpoint Oven And Hob
- Rear Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Door And Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Electric Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio And Raised Decking Area
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Path To Tiled Porch Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated floor. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 11' 7" (4.09m X 3.52m)
Oak effect laminated floor. Recessed spotlights.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED HOT POINT OVEN AND HOB: 17' 11" X 11' 5" (5.46m X 3.48m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor unit. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light and plumbed for washing machine.
Cloakroom with low flush suite. Tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio And Garden Area.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 6" (3.61m X 3.19m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 0" (3.52m X 3.05m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 7' 2" (2.67m X 2.18m)
Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with Redring electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Separate store. Separate hot press.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and raised decking area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Oil fired boiler. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Front garden laid in lawn with paved path to Tiled Porch And Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Drumard Drive
Continue to the end of the cul-de-sac
Number 56 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.