An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated
Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Polished Granite Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Solid Oak Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hallway With Stable Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Gravel Set Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Paving With Tiled Step To Entrance Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door with window above. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 12' 1" (4.91m X 3.68m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Polished granite fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SOLID OAK KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 1" X 9' 3" (3.98m X 2.83m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated double oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
Stable door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 9' 7" (3.27m X 2.92m)
Measurements to include built in robes. Built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 8' 4" (3.48m X 2.54m)
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Laminated timber floor. Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 7' 2" (2.87m X 2.19m)
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and Redring electric shower over. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Separate hotpress.
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with gravel set area. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in paving with tiled step to Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street turn onto Ballinderry Road
Turn right onto Causeway End Road
Continue on Causeway End Road
Number 19 Gortmore Park is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.