An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wooden And Glass Fireplace And Pebble Effect Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Gravel With Paved Patio Area And Raised Decking Area
- Pavior Brickset Driveway To Front With Pavior Brickset Path To Entrance Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door with side panel.
LOUNGE: 17' 6" X 11' 3" (5.34m X 3.42m)
Decorative wooden and glass fireplace with pebble effect electric fire.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APLLIANCES: 17' 6" X 15' 2" (5.34m X 4.62m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Dining bar. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Storage under stairs with light. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 10' 0" (3.43m X 3.06m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 7" (3.37m X 2.93m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 6' 11" (2.53m X 2.10m)
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira Play electric shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Enclosed rear garden laid in gravel with paved patio area and raised decking area. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Pavior brickset driveway to front with pavior brickset path to Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballymacash Road turn into Rathvarna Drive
Take the fifth left to stay on Rathvarna Drive
Follow the road into Rathvarna Avenue
Number 72 is at the end of the cul-de-sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.